Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fate

Do you believe in fate? Or are you in control of your destiny?

This just got me thinking. In catholicism, Judas (the apostle who sells Jesus) is strongly hated, but I don't see why. I mean, if Jesus already knew he was the one that was going to sell him, and it was written and stuff, then he didn't have a choice. He wasn't free to change his mind and not sell Jesus out. So if you think about it, according to the Bible, there is free will, but if we take this for example, there isn't much free will at all.
I mean, if it is written that you'll die on 2054, then you aren't free at all. You don't have the freedom to take your life anytime before it.

I like to think that the future isn't written, and we have control of our destinies. But that's just me. 

IN OTHER NEWS, I started this thing called P90X. Workout routine that supposedly gets you in shape in 3 months. Im a skinny guy. 5' 11'' weighing 60 kilos (132 lbs.) but hopefully this will get some muscle in me. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe the answer is both, that there are some parts of your destiny that you can control.

    ReplyDelete